Great Ship and Vacation Experience

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 07, 2016
Ship: MSC Divina
Reviewed: 1 month ago
Overall MSC was a pleasant surprise. I say that because this was my first time cruising with them and I did not know what to expect. The ship itself is beautiful and the staff was a pleasure to have around. They had some of the best entertainment and I am looking forward to trying the newer ship seaside in the future.
Very smooth

The food in the main dining room was very good in my opinion, the other open area was mediocre, serving the same old pizza.

I can't describe my experience in this area as I only used the fitness room, which was okay.

The best show that I have seen on a cruise so far. I personally enjoyed the mask and the Michael Jackson tribute.

Everyone on the ship was so helpful and kind. Our dining room waiter was the best, I wish I had gotten his name. Great staff overall.

I loved the Swarovski crystals on the staircase. I loved this ship.

Our cabin was always clean and the room appeared up to date. I enjoyed the balcony on this cruise. No complaints here.

I would just tell them to have a good time and there will be some differences with this cruise as it is more European. For one the eating time might be later than what you are used too but overall it's an amazing and beautiful ship/experience.

One of my favorite ports. Everything seemed easily accessible and we had a very nice drink at a local restaurant here (can't recall the name) but it was delish!
Love PR. I hope they can resume back to normal. My family did a tour here and our driver was the best! Very thorough and knowledgeable. The locals were friendly and I loved being able to purchase handmade and beautifully crafted items there. Can't wait to go back.
Crowded but I loved the tour we had on the island.
n/a