MSC Crisue service

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 07, 2016
Ship: MSC Divina

The MSC Divina was gorgeous, plenty of lounges, food areas, bars and pools. Their should be an over 18 year old pool with shade areas, the over 18 pool is wide open. Seems that every lounge had the same song list no matter what type of music they are playing. I heard "The Girl From Impeneda" at every lounge in every language including the guitarist playing soft rock. Now for important review: None of the employees smile on this ship. i actually mentioned this to the cruise director, Darren, as I saw him walking around. My room servant told me to get my own program when he ran out of them. he lost his tip on this one. If I didnt get my own program I would not have known it was formal dress dinner night. My waiter never remembered my name, I had the same wine every night and he would not even ask us what we ant to drink, I would have to get him and ask him for the same wine (at least they should immediately ask you what you would like to drink when you sit). If you ask for a mixed drink the waiter got upset because he cannot get this he has to get a bar maid. Only one barmaid for the entire restaurant. The excursions can be better managed on ship as they do not tell you much except to meet in a room. Once in the meeting place it would be nice to know to get on line for bus numbers. For the price I paid, as said, you get what you pay for. in expensive trip, low quality service.

cabin was excellent, server was poor, never followed up on needs: no programs, no bathroom papers, no pool towels. Had to get myself every day.

remember yo get what you pay for, inexpensive, low quality service, enjoy the trip. gorgeous ship.