MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great wait staff, ship and accommations very clean, great entertainment

Sail Date: March 26, 2016

Cruise would have been better if the two days at sea could have been broken up as well as the time allotted at each port.  The time constraints did not leave much time for an excursion, shopping and eating portside.  The ship has a great wait staff, the ship and room accommodations were very clean.  I didn't participant in the adult entertainment activities but the overall theater performances were excellent.  Only negative would be the buffet where most of the hot foods were warm to cold but there were sufficient quantities of fruits and salads that made up the difference.  Also for those who enjoy pizza--there were always ample supply of a variety of hot pizza.

Roomy balcony that was always kept clean. Bed was very comfortable--I slept like a baby.

I sailed on the MSC Divina. This ship is great for families. I didn't come with a family including children but there were plenty of activities for them to do. The entertainment was the best feature for me. I would definitely consider cruising with MSC again.