MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Truly a great vacation for the whole family

Sail Date: March 26, 2016

As I sit at my table sipping coffee out of my new MSC coffee cup ;)  I am thinking about what an absolute amazing trip that we had on the MSC Davina.

We came home exhausted which means we definitely had a wonderful time!!

We had so much fun with the family, meeting fellow cruisers, being catered too & at the ports of call.

Want to thank you very much for the "EXTRAS" in our room :)
As we walked in and saw the Absolut, cranberry juice & water bottles, Abby & I both had big grins on our faces knowing that this was going to be a great trip.

The bottle of Champagne & fruit delivered to the room was a wonderful touch as well, we went on the balcony to sip it as we left Miami.

The food was spectacular, service impeccable & the entertainment was exceptional as there were many jaw dropping moments.

It was truly a great vacation for the whole family.

Thanks again for all you did, MSC will be seeing us again!!

Children's Programs Did not use