MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Sail Date: March 12, 2016

Yes, I admit, I was a bit skeptical before we went on this cruise after reading so many negative reviews before our sail. But I have to tell you I am very glad we went on Divina. She is a beautiful ship! We always found something new to do and be, even on the sea days.

The crew was very polite, helpful and respectfully friendly at all times. There was a lie that no one speak English and basically don't understand you. I found that even though they speak with an accent they do go above and beyond to help you out with whatever the need.

Embarkation was smooth and easy and we were in our stateroom in no time. Disembarkation was easy too, no problem,  if I could only stay...

Entertainment team was pretty awesome, I have to say that girls who helped with arts and crafts class (Evelyn from Peru and Khaoula from Moroco) were so friendly, we were looking forward to arts and crafts class every day.Love

Our waiter Supriadi  from Indonesia was very good. He learned right away that we take our water with lemon, so lemon wedges were awaiting us every evening. HappyThe food was always brought at the right time and waiting time was very minimal. I have to say that the food was always fresh and nicely done to my taste. The only thing I have to say, that some dishes (risotto for example) could be garnished  a little more tastefully perhaps with some herbs/vegetables/sauces then it was, but it tasted well anyways.  The desserts were out of this world!!! Yummy

The entertainment is one of the best! Personally  I think that Italian music is the best in the world, so I very much enjoyed Italian singers, classical  music and definitely Verdi's Traviata. That was an icing on the cake on the Italian Night!!! Thank you Darren for wonderful entertainment every night!

Our stateroom was always clean and new towels delivered every day, sometimes twice a day.  Our housekeeper (Prashat) was very nice and thorough with cleaning. Floors were vacuumed daily, bathroom cleaned twice a day. Thank you for making our stay so pleasant.

Pictures.... I really have to say big thank you to the photographers crew! Thank you for making our memories!!! The pictures came out outstanding so we had a difficult choice to make at the end of the cruise but well worth the money. We were given the deep discount  and appreciate it very much.

Ports of call. We did enjoyed  excursions at St.Thomas and walks in San Juan, but Nassau, Bahamas port was dirty and smelly, too many people and the only highlight of it is Paradise Island and Atlantis. Its my second time in Bahamas and this time it looked really bad, I almost wished I stayed on-board, but the water was so blue I had to go.

So,  overall  cruise was very good,  we enjoyed cruising on Divina and most certainly will do it again and will recommend it to my friends and family.

Very clean and well taken care of.

don't miss the entertainment and always have a dinner in the restaurant so you don't overeat in the buffet.