MSC Divina Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Divi a not so divine

Sail Date: April 26, 2015

stunning ship, fabulous staff, very poor it was very repeative, with poor choice especially in the buffet. Entertainment was also poor. Food and entertainment are very subjective, however this is my opinion.

The reception staff are very poor regarding customer relations, treating people as if they are idiots!!! WHAT???? Trying to be told New York don't allow ships to sell alcohol over 18 % think it has more to do with MSC not wanting to pay the taxes?? I've embarked in New York before and been able to have a cocktail or two! What was annoying was we had a drinks package and were only allowed beer or wine, when I asked at reception if they were going to reimburse us they said no! Therefore I paid 45$ Per day for 2 days for practically nothing. Then I was told they couldn't do any thing about this because I paid at home??? So be aware they are not the most customer friendly reception staff I have encounted

staff are amongst the best I have encounted