Don't do it !!

MSC Armonia Cruise Review

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

MSC Armonia

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 10, 2020

Ship: MSC Armonia

Cabin type: Suite

Cabin number: 1049

Traveled as: Family (young children)

Review summary

Thanks for the experience but wont be back . My husband and I were hungry this whole cruise. Then when we tried the food it made us sick !

Embarkation

Embarkation was very quick and smooth. Absolutely no complaints here.

Ship experiences

If your a foodie , then this cruise isnt for you . Food was tasteless, raw and lacking pizzazz! The pizza was ok , somewhat salty but ok. Burger and sweet potato fries are good . The drinks are watered down . I had pins colada and every time it was watery. One night my husband and I decided to eat in one of the dining rooms. We ordered veggie rolls as our appetizers and a sauce Well what was supposed to be a sauce came as a gelatin substance when I said something to the waiter he went a spoke to the chef and they redid it . And what I got the second time was a sauce .... we went hungry a few night on this cruise. And there desserts are a joke. Compared to other cruises's they are lacking big time .

None ... the teens room is a joke !

Just ok , no wow . So dont set your expectations for one either. Alot of time was wasted. If you say we are leaving at 5 . I expect to leave at 5 not 8 ... the parade on their island..smh. 12 hours on an island with nothing to do. Just beach. Then there alot of flies everywhere at the buffet ,bars etc. Wherever the got the sand from I believe it had fly lava in it. Then they dont allow you to take shells from there island but dont check you for shells form other islands.

The staff we encountered are amazing. Our room steward did an amazing job keeping our room together, some days we just told him not to worry . One less room . The bathroom always smelled like 💩. They should really work on fixing that. ... one thing that confused my hubby and myself is that when you purchase liquor on board at the shops , they hold it until the last day of your cruise but they let you come on from different ports with bottles of whatever. Which is very dangerous! Also their screening abilities are very questionable, after our Jamaican port of call ,all you smelled after was weed all over the ship .

Not a flashy ship , clean, furniture was old for our crusie but upon disembarktion they were placing the old for new ones.

Nice size balcony. They call it a balcony suite but it's just a regular balcony. They need to fix the Sewage because if the ppl on your line is going .. your gonna smell it .

Ship tip

Don't! Not organize.... the end

Ports of call

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

After a whole day ar sea my husband and I just wanted some good food . So we walked out and booked a driver to take us around .. he was awesome. Ask for cash

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

A tourist attraction... go to the water park absolute fun

OCEAN CAY MSC MARINE RESERVE, BAHAMAS

Waste of time and an island. They need to take pointers from other crusie companies who have their island. BORING !

George Town, Grand Cayman

Lovely island

Miami, Florida

Disembarkation

All I can say is to know what out there you have to try and after this experience, my family and i wont booked another MSC .