Classic

MSC Armonia Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

MSC Armonia

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: January 27, 2020

Ship: MSC Armonia

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

I enjoyed the cruise. It was just what I needed. I have been on a hand full of cruises enjoying them all in a different way. I would love to go on a larger MSC shop next trip with you!

Embarkation

Very quick and smooth

Ship experiences

I enjoyed all the food included and the bar service was great

I did a few activities on board. The activities staff was great.

I enjoyed the Abyss show the most!

Not traveling with children

Everyone was friendly and helpful delivering great service.

The ship was classic. Not “flashy or overly decorated like other cruise lines. The combination of wood and mirrors was a classic touch!

The cabin was good. Not very big but you spend your time outside of the room. The bathroom was a good size but the shower area could be a bit bigger.

Ship tip

Perfect ship to relax and recharge on. It’s wasn’t over crowded or flashy like most ships.

Ports of call

Miami, Florida Did not visit port

We drove to Miami and are from the USA. Been there ,done that.

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Our tour was nice. Our guide was great. And we did Komodo Falls.

George Town, Grand Cayman

Easy access to this port. Went on The Atlantis Submarine. It was very interesting!

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

I loved the presentation of this area. Very pretty with the thatched roof buildings. We just walked the area and ate.

OCEAN CAY MSC MARINE RESERVE, BAHAMAS

I was excited to see this port after going to the presentation about rebuilding the island. We walked the island and just took it all in. I went to the parade and light show which was nice! I thought the parade would have been a little bigger but it was nice. I really commend MSCs efforts to restore the island and bring back native plant and sea life!

Disembarkation