Disgusting MSC Cruise

MSC Armonia Cruise Review to Cuba

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

MSC Armonia

7 Night Western Caribbean & Cuba (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: December 17, 2018

Ship: MSC Armonia

Cabin type: Oceanview

Cabin number: 8144

Traveled as: Family (young children)

Review summary

I have been in a total of 10 cruises before going on the MSC Armonia. I have been on Norweigan ships, Carnival ships and Royal Carribean ships, I never thought MSC would be this horrible. The only thing holding this cruise up is the crew and the itinerary. We went to Montego Bay, Jamaica; Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico and Havana, Cuba. Other than that, it is my opinion that this ship needs to retire....There is nothing to do on the ship other than the shows. The crew for the kids were amazing, so amazing they were very good considering they had very little tools to work with the kids, 20 stars for the kids crew. I could not take a shower without water falling all over my floor. Everything I needed to wash my feet I needed to open the shower curtain and turn off the water so that I can bend over and clean my feet. The bathroom since day 1 stunk so bad like pee and poop, I am sure that the bathroom had not been thoroughly cleaned in at least 6 months. It is digusting! Please please please, since the ship is already due for retirement, at least keep the rooms clean, I felt so disgusting showering and using that bathroom. My daughter almost threw up a few times. It was not only my cabin we had a big group and out of 5 cabins all were in the same exact terrible condition. YUCK!

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Ship tip

Don't sail on this ship it needs to retire!!!

Ports of call

Miami, Florida

Montego Bay, Jamaica

George Town, Grand Cayman

HAVANA, CUBA

Disembarkation

The ship arrive at 4:30am yet we were not allowed to leave the ship until 8am!