Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

More than I imagined...

Sail Date: June 12, 2009

This was my first cruise, and a celebration of my 50th birthday, and I must say that Royal Caribbean succeeded in making both milestones simply wonderful! From the wonderful food to the relaxing atmosphere to the top-rate customer service and hospitality, I was thrilled and can't wait to do it again!

Pros: Hospitality and food!

Cons: The shower

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

The size of the bathroom and the shower are really all that I might "complain" about, but understanding that there's only so much room, and I'd much rather have the space devoted to the other areas, so not a complaint, just a comment.
During the whole cruise, I can say that I experienced only one person, one time, that didn't have a giant smile on their face!
Enjoyed walking around, especially being able to go inside a beautiful old stone church.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I'm convinced that heaven's going to be like Cococay! Everything you could want to do!