The Best Vacation Ever!!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 29, 2010
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
The ship was enormous and the service was exceptional. We especially loved the food and the incredible variety. There was food 24 /7. Probably the best selection of fresh food I have ever tasted.

The food was incredible. We would eat in the buffet and then go to formal dining. I have never seen such service in my life, so high class.

Entertainment was geared to the elderly. I would have loved more magic and ice skating.

The staff was so nice and prompt.

The ship was so clean, modern and in perfect repair.

We had the tiny room but it still had everything we needed. I liked that every space was used so well.
The city was dirty we weren't impressed.
We went to the local beach and belly surfed the waves. My husband went para-sailing and loved it.
We went snorkeling but the waves were too strong and my husband was injured on the rocks. We loved the taxi drive to the top of the city and the tour of the lovers beach and cove. The water taxi driver was really great.

Pros: That you could not ever get bored and the best service of my life!

Cons: I would have liked to see more shows like the ice skating

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!