Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

The Best Vacation Ever!!

Sail Date: August 29, 2010

The ship was enormous and the service was exceptional. We especially loved the food and the incredible variety. There was food 24 /7. Probably the best selection of fresh food I have ever tasted.

Pros: That you could not ever get bored and the best service of my life!

Cons: I would have liked to see more shows like the ice skating

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

The ship was so clean, modern and in perfect repair.
The food was incredible. We would eat in the buffet and then go to formal dining. I have never seen such service in my life, so high class.
We had the tiny room but it still had everything we needed. I liked that every space was used so well.
The staff was so nice and prompt.
Entertainment was geared to the elderly. I would have loved more magic and ice skating.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
The city was dirty we weren't impressed.
Mazatlan, Mexico
We went to the local beach and belly surfed the waves. My husband went para-sailing and loved it.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
We went snorkeling but the waves were too strong and my husband was injured on the rocks. We loved the taxi drive to the top of the city and the tour of the lovers beach and cove. The water taxi driver was really great.