A thrilling experience

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2010
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
Very classy and everything was accessable and easy to find. The color decor was very uplifting and bright. The suties was large and had a very airy feeling. The pool and spa are was exceptional and kept very clean.

Our waiter John made this dinning experience exceptionally great. He was very helpful and always had interesting stories to tell. His recommendation was always excellent and made our dinning experience something to look forward to.

There was alway something going on. There was so much entertainment and activities going on that we didn't have time to do everything. I specially enjoyed the videos of activies that was put on the TV so I could watch it and then I didn't feel like I missed out on some of the activities. The enterainment was exceptional.

staffs friendlness was out of this world. We were pampered and spoiled and it was so great. Our cabin stewart even found a battery charger for my cell phone when the battery went dead and I forgot my charger.

The size of the ship was amazing. There were helpful hints located all over the ship that we took advantage of and never gtot lost. So many times on our other cruises we would get turned around but not on the Matiner of the Sea. Every thing was very clean and the staff was very frendly.

We had a suite and it was like WOW. Very elegant and a place fior everything. There was no crowfing and we even had extra emppty space for items that were purchased. The sutie was alway cleaned and made up as soon as we left and room service was excellent.
It was better than I expected and saw a great Mexican show and enjoyed the cliff divers.
Don't Miss: Old down town was to crowded and dirty.
I did enjoy Puerto Vallarata and was suprised at the city.
Don't Miss: I would recommend Rythems of the Night excursion.
It was what I expected. I wasn't impressed.
Don't Miss: n/a

Pros: The ship and the enterainment

Cons: Too much food

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!