Royal Carribean Western Cruise (Mariner

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 05, 2008
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
The ship was clean and most of the people working on the ship friendly. They really need to work on improving the food on the buffet.

This was our second time on this ship. We should have been invited to the captain's party as second time cruisers. However, we were told that we did not complete a form during our last cruise and were therefore not invited.
The island is beautiful. Food horrible.
Mosquitos were bad. I went back to the ship.
Don't Miss: snorkeling
I love Jamaica. Just not the area where the cruise docked.
The beaches are beautiful.
Don't Miss: 7 mile beach

Pros: They have awonderful Promenade deck with a good selection of stores. I would like to see a selection of books and magazines. I finished my book and there were no books or magazines for purchase.

Cons: The buffet was not edible. Our phone did not work. We requested that it be repaired 3 times. The spa personel attempts to sell you products throughout your treatment. This makes what should be a relaxing time, tense and akward.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!