Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Royal Carribean Western Cruise (Mariner

Sail Date: October 05, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was clean and most of the people working on the ship friendly. They really need to work on improving the food on the buffet.

This was our second time on this ship. We should have been invited to the captain's party as second time cruisers. However, we were told that we did not complete a form during our last cruise and were therefore not invited.

Pros: They have awonderful Promenade deck with a good selection of stores. I would like to see a selection of books and magazines. I finished my book and there were no books or magazines for purchase.

Cons: The buffet was not edible. Our phone did not work. We requested that it be repaired 3 times. The spa personel attempts to sell you products throughout your treatment. This makes what should be a relaxing time, tense and akward.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Mosquitos were bad. I went back to the ship.
Don't Miss: snorkeling
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
The island is beautiful. Food horrible.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I love Jamaica. Just not the area where the cruise docked.
George Town, Grand Cayman
The beaches are beautiful.
Don't Miss: 7 mile beach