Vacation Paradise

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 05, 2008
The Mariner of the Seas was awesome. Everything was clean and inviting. The restaurants were beautiful, as well as offering diverse and interesting menu options. The staterooms are clean and neat, and the beds surprisingly comfortable. The gym was well-equiped and made exercising easier with an inviting view of the ocean. Johnny Rockets was fun and the food was delicious, especially those onion rings. Yum! The restrooms were well-marked, clean, and conviently located. The casino was a bit too smokey, but lots of fun. We hit Ben and Jerry's a "few" times. We enjoyed drinks every night before dinner at Ellingtons. We found outside tables at Wig & Gavel for both parades on the Promenade. We were able to obtain great seats for "Ice Under the Big Top". The shops were great and offered a wide variety of merchandise. I purchased a beautiful ring. The T-shirts I bought for gifts were better quality and better priced than what I found elsewhere. All-in-all it was an great trip! I would recommend Mariner of the Seas and Royal Caribbean to my friends.
I shopped with my friends in Ocho Rios. Margaritaville is a must see.
We visited Adventure Park. What a workout! When I finished the activities I felt great! It was a good test of strength and endurance. The snorkeling was great! At the end we were able to relax in the courtyard with a margarita. Delicious!
The water was so clean and clear i couldn't believe it. The food was good, like a huge picnic.
Don't Miss: Swimming, and renting a mat to float in the water were very relaxing.

Pros: The service was superb.

Cons: The bingo cards were more expensive than expected, no $5 or $10 options

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!