Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

an exceptional cruise.

Sail Date: September 23, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I loved the ship the Marinerof the seas. I did not like port Jamaica. It is, to dirty and, to expencive. In exception, I will always recomend Royal caribbean Cruises. I think they are the best cruise line for the Price. The food is always exelant. The service is Great. Over all My family and I had the Best time. We are looking forward to cruising again.

Pros: the cleanlyness of the ship.

Cons: Jamacia

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
George Town, Grand Cayman
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Is unclean. Prise,s in souvener shops are way overpriced. I was kind of unnerved by the locals. Taxy service was also to overpriced. I do not recomend Jamaica.
I highly recomend renting a car or scooter in port. There is a lot to see and do on the island.
Don't Miss: Cozumel, It has the most bueatful secluded beaches. it has great places to snorkel.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Ocho Rios, Jamaica