an exceptional cruise.

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western
Helpful Vote: 1

Mariner of the Seas

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: September 23, 2007

Ship: Mariner of the Seas

Review Summary

I loved the ship the Marinerof the seas. I did not like port Jamaica. It is, to dirty and, to expencive. In exception, I will always recomend Royal caribbean Cruises. I think they are the best cruise line for the Price. The food is always exelant. The service is Great. Over all My family and I had the Best time. We are looking forward to cruising again.

Ports Of Call

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Is unclean. Prise,s in souvener shops are way overpriced. I was kind of unnerved by the locals. Taxy service was also to overpriced. I do not recomend Jamaica.

I highly recomend renting a car or scooter in port. There is a lot to see and do on the island.
Don't Miss: Cozumel, It has the most bueatful secluded beaches. it has great places to snorkel.

George Town, Grand Cayman

George Town, Grand Cayman

Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)

Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Pros: the cleanlyness of the ship.

Cons: Jamacia

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!