Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A big disappointment.

Sail Date: June 10, 2007

I really was not satisfied at all with the rooms and the food. I have been on the Carnival ships three times and also on the Coasta Riviera once, which were all excellent. Their food was out of this world and the rooms very much nicer.
I wanted to try something different so my sister and her husband and myself and my husband said we would try the Royal Carribean. I will never go on it again and either would my sister and her husband. I was really disappointed.

Pros: The boat itself was very nice

Cons: I thought the food was terrible nothing compared to the Carnival which I have been on three times

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? No.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I thought this was a waste
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Would have rather spent two days here, instead of stoping at Cocpcau
Don't Miss: The beaches and the town itself
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Would have rather spent two days here, instead of stoping at Cocpcau
Don't Miss: The beaches and the town itself
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I thought this was a waste