A big disappointment.

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 10, 2007
I really was not satisfied at all with the rooms and the food. I have been on the Carnival ships three times and also on the Coasta Riviera once, which were all excellent. Their food was out of this world and the rooms very much nicer.
I wanted to try something different so my sister and her husband and myself and my husband said we would try the Royal Carribean. I will never go on it again and either would my sister and her husband. I was really disappointed.
Would have rather spent two days here, instead of stoping at Cocpcau
Don't Miss: The beaches and the town itself
I thought this was a waste
I thought this was a waste
Would have rather spent two days here, instead of stoping at Cocpcau
Don't Miss: The beaches and the town itself

Pros: The boat itself was very nice

Cons: I thought the food was terrible nothing compared to the Carnival which I have been on three times

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? No.