Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Terrific Time Was Had By All!

Sail Date: August 20, 2006

We had a wonderfull time on our cruise. The ship was great and never seemed too crowded even though it was a full ship. We looked forward to Captain Johnny's noon address everyday and found him very entertaining. We really enjoyed the shows, especially the ice show. We had a wonderful portrait taken and that is something we wouldn't have done at home. The crew were extremely helpful and wanting to please us.

Pros: The ship was beautiful and very roomy.

Cons: Too much ra-ra for the crew and too many opportunities to spend money!

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We thought that was a money pit but we didn't go for the stops we went for the cruise itself.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
My son and I did the tree-top adventure and had a great time! My husband and daughter did the America's Cup and loved it.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I didn't like the shopping (and I usually do) but it was a bit overwhelming especially with all the merchants approaching us.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Philipsburg, St. Maarten