Cruising is the only way to travel!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 21, 2006
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
The ship was beautiful! and the size of the ship was incredible! This was my first cruise but definently not my last. Cruising is the only way I want to travel now. Royal Carribean is the best. I can't imagine a better cruise line. The staff was great. the cruise director made me want to cruise again because she was so personable and funny.
We went to Stingray City, which wasn't a city at all. It was a sand bar in the middle of the ocean. We did see string rays and fed them. Unfortunately there were too many people in the water. Thankfully that didn't stop the sting rays from coming to get food.
Don't Miss: Sting Ray City
We went horse back riding. It was great. Our guide was very informative and the friendliest yet. We rode past Mayan ruin caves and a sacrifice pit. At the end of the ride we had all the cold Corona's you wanted and taco's.
Don't Miss: Rancho Bueuavista Ranch
Don't Miss: Sting Ray City
Labadee was wonderful! We went on the excursion "Cast away at Malifini" it was wonderful. Only 20 people on this private beach. We took snorkle gear and The coral was amazing! The privacy was well worth it.
Don't Miss: Malfini Beach
We climed Dunn River Falls. Or at least half way. It was alot of fun but very tiring climing the falls holding hands being pulled back and forth. We got out half way and walked back down the steps. But I'm glad I did it. Survived that is!
Don't Miss: Dunns River Falls
Don't Miss: Rancho Bueuavista Ranch
Don't Miss: Dunns River Falls
Don't Miss: Malfini Beach

Pros: The size of the ship and the exceptional staff

Cons: tendering to the ports