Cruise of a Lifetime!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 04, 2008
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
Clean, I've never had a room cleaned so many times in one day and the towel animals are cute. Friendly service, they go out their way to make you comfortable... I wasn't paid to say this.

Lots of activities to do.....we felt we needed a vacation from this vacation.

Balcony state room, great view, cool breeze at night and listening to ocean waves while sleeping....so peaceful.
A bit expensive...it was good
Make sure you swim with the Dolphins
Don't Miss: Don't Miss the Sting Rays.
I recommend Dragon Flight line....if you dont do anything else.
I recommend Dragon Flight line....if you dont do anything else.
A bit expensive...it was good
Make sure you swim with the Dolphins
Don't Miss: Don't Miss the Sting Rays.

Pros: Orginization, lots of activities so you are never bored, overall great food in dinning rooms and speciality resturant (especially Chops)

Cons: Breakfast in Windjammer could use a make over...I ate the food anyway..it was ok.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!