Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise of a Lifetime!

Sail Date: May 04, 2008

Clean, I've never had a room cleaned so many times in one day and the towel animals are cute. Friendly service, they go out their way to make you comfortable... I wasn't paid to say this.

Pros: Orginization, lots of activities so you are never bored, overall great food in dinning rooms and speciality resturant (especially Chops)

Cons: Breakfast in Windjammer could use a make over...I ate the food anyway..it was ok.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Balcony state room, great view, cool breeze at night and listening to ocean waves while sleeping....so peaceful.
Lots of activities to do.....we felt we needed a vacation from this vacation.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I recommend Dragon Flight line....if you dont do anything else.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I recommend Dragon Flight line....if you dont do anything else.
Make sure you swim with the Dolphins
Don't Miss: Don't Miss the Sting Rays.
Make sure you swim with the Dolphins
Don't Miss: Don't Miss the Sting Rays.
George Town, Grand Cayman