I am absolutely sold on cruising!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 07, 2007
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
I sailed on the Mariner of the Seas. It was spectacular. It was our first cruise and I must say we were quite over-whelmed. It was like a sailing city. Everything from our stateroom with an awesome balcony to the beautiful dining room was absolutely stunning. The artwork that decorated the walls, the Royal Promenade, the luxurious pools, all were a sight to see. The entertainment was comparable to many Broadway Shows I've seen and my husband loved the Casino. We were treated royally and vow to make a cruise a yearly event for us.

An example is our friend mentioned at dinner she felt a little queasy. Immediately our waiter returned with crackers and sliced green apples to help remedy her queasiness. Everyone was so friendly and anxious to accomodate us.

Don't Miss: Magens Bay Beach; the water is beautiful
The food was excellent and I loved the lounge chairs provided for us. We went snorkeling and loved the sights.
Don't Miss: snorkeling
The shopping. I have never seen so many jewelry stores!
Don't Miss: The jewelry stores!
The shopping. I have never seen so many jewelry stores!
Don't Miss: The jewelry stores!
Don't Miss: snorkeling

Don't Miss: Magens Bay Beach; the water is beautiful

Pros: I loved being taken care of; no worries, no hassles ; just complete relaxation and entertainment.

Cons: I really didn't dislike anything exdceplt perhaps boarding the ship took alittle bit of time. However, even then we were provided refreshments and everyone was very courteous.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!