Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

I am absolutely sold on cruising!

Sail Date: January 07, 2007

I sailed on the Mariner of the Seas. It was spectacular. It was our first cruise and I must say we were quite over-whelmed. It was like a sailing city. Everything from our stateroom with an awesome balcony to the beautiful dining room was absolutely stunning. The artwork that decorated the walls, the Royal Promenade, the luxurious pools, all were a sight to see. The entertainment was comparable to many Broadway Shows I've seen and my husband loved the Casino. We were treated royally and vow to make a cruise a yearly event for us.

Pros: I loved being taken care of; no worries, no hassles ; just complete relaxation and entertainment.

Cons: I really didn't dislike anything exdceplt perhaps boarding the ship took alittle bit of time. However, even then we were provided refreshments and everyone was very courteous.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

An example is our friend mentioned at dinner she felt a little queasy. Immediately our waiter returned with crackers and sliced green apples to help remedy her queasiness. Everyone was so friendly and anxious to accomodate us.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Don't Miss: Magens Bay Beach; the water is beautiful
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The food was excellent and I loved the lounge chairs provided for us. We went snorkeling and loved the sights.
Don't Miss: snorkeling
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Don't Miss: Magens Bay Beach; the water is beautiful
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The shopping. I have never seen so many jewelry stores!
Don't Miss: The jewelry stores!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The shopping. I have never seen so many jewelry stores!
Don't Miss: The jewelry stores!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Don't Miss: snorkeling