Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Our best vacation ever!

Sail Date: January 07, 2007

The ship was so beautiful with so much to do I hated to get off at the ports, but Cococay and St.
Thomas and ST. Marten were so beautiful and we had a wonderful time there.
The entire staff worked so hard to make sure this would be the best vacation of your life and it was. We have travelled to a lot of places on our own and this was our first cruise. We will never go on our own again we are so hooked on cruises!

Pros: Everything

Cons: nothing

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Every night we enjoyed a show that was worthy of broadway. One night was an ice show that was ice capades quality, another two nights we saw very funny comedians. Non-stop entertainment!
Can't say enough
The food was the best I have ever eaten in my life and the presentation was out of this world. Such a huge selection it was mind boggling!
Much larger than I anticipated. Totally recommend getting a balcony, which made a lot of difference to us.
Went beyond anything I have ever experienced. So friendly and remembered our names. Whenever we were in the hall and saw our steward he would always say something like, "Did you have fun today, Sarah?" Or, I hope you have a nice dinner, Sheryl."
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Magens Bay in St. Thomas and St. Marten's Orient Beach