Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

AWESOME first time cruise!!

Sail Date: August 30, 2009

The ship was beautiful. It was very well-maintained. The staff were very curteous and very helpful. Excellent customer service. The staterooms were clean. It was spacious enough for my husband and I. The activities were very fun as well.

Pros: staff, activities, ports of call, food, accomodations

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

The size of the ship was pretty big. Public areas were very well maintained. It was always clean.
The quality of the food in the dining room was great. I felt like I was eating at a 5 star restaurant every single day. I picked an earlier dining time which I didn't get but it worked out better because after dinner we would walk right over to the shows.
The size of the stateroom was decent. It was comfortable for my husband and I. The beds were very comfortable. Our room was close enough to the elevators which was good.
Every single staff member we encountered were extremely nice. From the dining room staff, the bartenders, the pool staff, the activities directors. Everyone was just so welcoming.
The different activities on the ship were fun. From the Newlywed game show, karaoke, the different production shows, comedians, etc.
Mazatlan, Mexico
We have been here before. It was nice to just go to the resort that allows you to use all their amenities and relax in the pool.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
I really liked this port. This was the one place I wanted to visit the most. The water is beautiful. We didn't pay for any extra excursions. We did the glass bottom taxi tour and we were taken to Lover's Beach, we saw the famous arc, and getting in the water was great.
Don't Miss: Get in the water. Definitely very refreshing.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
All we did was look at the shops. The water was pretty dirty so we didn't get in.