mariner of the seas-cruise 2

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 23, 2008
It was my second time on this ship. I think it is the perfect size. It has a lot to offer. I have two teenage daughters who were able to meet other teenagers. I felt comfortable with letting them hangout until 1:00 am the curfew set up on the ship. Security is always present during the evening hours.

The qualiy of food was always good. They could use more free ice cream machines. The line was always long.

There are so many things going on. Keep a close eye on the daily compess and pick the things you like best. Don't miss the ice show it is fantastic

It amazes me how friendly and polite everyone is.

It's like staying at a grand hotel. It's the best

We had a beautiful balcony stateroom. Everything was clean. They do not put a lot hygiene products in the room. Shampoo and soap only. Not a big deal to me.
They don't worry about trash in Ocho Rios. It could be so much more beautiful
Don't Miss: Go to Dunn's River Falls. It is beautiful and a fun activity. Plus you stay away from the other not so nice stuff on the island
This time I choose to rent a taxi for 5 hours. There were 4 of us. The fee was $100. He took us all over the island. I really felt I got to see the most beautiful beaches this way.
I liked coco cay better. Next time I plan to do the walk.

Pros: outstanding ship- the entire staff is always friendly and very helpful. The promanade is fantastic

Cons: I really cannot think of anythng disappointing

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!