Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

mariner of the seas-cruise 2

Sail Date: March 23, 2008

It was my second time on this ship. I think it is the perfect size. It has a lot to offer. I have two teenage daughters who were able to meet other teenagers. I felt comfortable with letting them hangout until 1:00 am the curfew set up on the ship. Security is always present during the evening hours.

Pros: outstanding ship- the entire staff is always friendly and very helpful. The promanade is fantastic

Cons: I really cannot think of anythng disappointing

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

There are so many things going on. Keep a close eye on the daily compess and pick the things you like best. Don't miss the ice show it is fantastic
It's like staying at a grand hotel. It's the best
The qualiy of food was always good. They could use more free ice cream machines. The line was always long.
We had a beautiful balcony stateroom. Everything was clean. They do not put a lot hygiene products in the room. Shampoo and soap only. Not a big deal to me.
It amazes me how friendly and polite everyone is.
This time I choose to rent a taxi for 5 hours. There were 4 of us. The fee was $100. He took us all over the island. I really felt I got to see the most beautiful beaches this way.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
They don't worry about trash in Ocho Rios. It could be so much more beautiful
Don't Miss: Go to Dunn's River Falls. It is beautiful and a fun activity. Plus you stay away from the other not so nice stuff on the island
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I liked coco cay better. Next time I plan to do the walk.
George Town, Grand Cayman