Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

mariner of the seas-cruise 2

Sail Date: March 23, 2008

It was my second time on this ship. I think it is the perfect size. It has a lot to offer. I have two teenage daughters who were able to meet other teenagers. I felt comfortable with letting them hangout until 1:00 am the curfew set up on the ship. Security is always present during the evening hours.

Pros: outstanding ship- the entire staff is always friendly and very helpful. The promanade is fantastic

Cons: I really cannot think of anythng disappointing

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

There are so many things going on. Keep a close eye on the daily compess and pick the things you like best. Don't miss the ice show it is fantastic
It's like staying at a grand hotel. It's the best
The qualiy of food was always good. They could use more free ice cream machines. The line was always long.
We had a beautiful balcony stateroom. Everything was clean. They do not put a lot hygiene products in the room. Shampoo and soap only. Not a big deal to me.
It amazes me how friendly and polite everyone is.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
They don't worry about trash in Ocho Rios. It could be so much more beautiful
Don't Miss: Go to Dunn's River Falls. It is beautiful and a fun activity. Plus you stay away from the other not so nice stuff on the island
George Town, Grand Cayman
This time I choose to rent a taxi for 5 hours. There were 4 of us. The fee was $100. He took us all over the island. I really felt I got to see the most beautiful beaches this way.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I liked coco cay better. Next time I plan to do the walk.