Royal Trip!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 18, 2007
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
We loved the Mariner of the Seas. She was abeautiful Ship. The weather could have been better, but one cannot control that. For the price that we pay, I feel having to pay extra for soda is unreasonable. We quickly caught on tht when they offer you a "something special", it is followed by a signature on your Credit card.
They could skip Ochas Rios Jamaica completely, no need to go there... spend an extra day at Grand Caymen instead or got to Labedee for 2 days.
I explored the whole ship for a week and tried to do at least eveythin once, I ran out of time. SOO many things to do. Also it would be better if they had more activities for the 18-21 year olds.
Would love to go again!!!

Eat in the dining room as much as possible..
The windjammer reminded me of mall food, I wanted to pamperd and served as much as possible. Not having to get it myself

Amazingly very clean ship

Loved our balconey
bbbbbring your snorkel stuff, You will in the water all day looking at the fish
DO stingray city..... Don't have to go with Royal.. there are alot of private travel excursions that would be alot cheaper, they will get you back to the ship on time. we went with Native way. very good would do it again
Don't Miss: coral gardens and stingray city
dirty port very aggressive locals

Pros: Beautiful Ship

Cons: too many extras, everything was an extra fee

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!