Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Extremely Disatisfied

Sail Date: March 28, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This is by far the worse cruise experience I have ever had. I have been on a total of  7 cruises (Royal Caribbean and Carnival) and NEVER have I had an experienced like the one I had last week on  Majesty of the Seas. Most of the staff on board were nasty,unhelpful and unfriendly. The management was the absolute worse I had a few encounters with them after a family member from my group's suitcase was loss and never found during the cruise. The management had no compassion for the situation and seem to care less of the situation. I feel that our entire cruise was ruined and was not handled property by the management aboard. There was a manager by the name of Gerald and another don't know his name but I believe was a manager who was able to speak in all languages aboard the ship and both men were very rude and need lessons in customer service when dealing with guest in a professional manner. This cruise was suppose to have three stops however due to weather issues we were unable to experience Co-Co Cay Bahamas which I understand was not the cruise line fault but they did NOTHING to accommodate the guest being as though we spent that entire day on the boat. The ship had very few activities that were planned and one that was canceled for whatever reason with NO explanation to guest has to why it was canceled. The ship was extremely outdated and worn, we were told while aboard the ship that the ship would be soon closing for renovations which should have been done way before we even cruised. The bathroom in my stateroom alone stateroom 5027 was absolutely disgusting there were major cracks in the shower and the toilet seat was worn and had a permanent brown stain on it. I traveled with my children ages 5 and 9 who I would not allow to use the bathroom in our stateroom due to the nasty bathroom and discolored toilet seat. I felt that the pool was very small for the amount of people aboard to accommodate and there was not much to do on the ship which confined us mostly to our stateroom most of the time. I feel that this vacation was not one to remember and we should be compensated for our cruise. I would not recommend this cruise line to anyone in the future. The only good thing about the cruise was the server at dinner in the starlight dining room and the babysitting service that is provided for kids. I would like for someone to contact me back in reference to my terrible experience on the Majesty of the Seas. Hopefully another family does not have to have a bad experience like my family had on this ship. :(

Cabin was dated and worn. The bathroom was so nasty. It was not clean and there were various cracks inside the shower area. The stateroom was very small and we would never choose a inside cabin again with four people. We thought it would be ok with two adults and two children there was no space to even move around.
My aunt suitcase was loss when we were getting on the boat so after it was never found we decided to carry our suitcases off the boat on our own. Try doing that with small children it was an absolute nightmare.
We only did two ports due to weather issues. We were expecting three ports. I feel that they could have done something for us not receiving three ports. Chose another port or something
Our server at dinner was excellent. He was the best part of our cruise.
Miami, Florida
Do the porters outside actually work for Royal Caribbean???? We were told various things that's why I'm asking
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Was not able to experience this island due to weather. We were really excited about snorkeling here but was unable to get off the ship.
Key West, Florida
This place was ok not a lot to do in Key West but the place was nice.

DO NOT EVER CRUISE ON MAJESTY OF THE SEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The food, staff and boat was not good at all.