Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

First time RC cruiser

Sail Date: June 01, 2015

This was my first cruise on Royal Caribbean and my 4th cruise in the past 2 years. We ported out of Miami which is something I will never do again! The ship is old and in need of retirement. Most of the people we encountered at the port and on the ship were rude. The food on the ship was the worst I have ever tasted. The cruise population seems to be that of a young party crowd, while I enjoy my fair share of having fun it seemed to be out of control at times. The dinner table behind us was loud and obnoxious. They cursed repeatedly throughout the cruise dinners and were yelling and screaming at each other every night, the staff did nothing to curtail this problem. Groups of people would walk down the hallways taking up all the space and not move for anyone. One older man got into the elevator with my 16 yo daughter and her 18 yo friend and proceeded to ask them if they "want to have a good time tonight". I doubt that I will be cruising RC again anytime soon and I most definitely will not cruise out of Miami ever again.

Our Cabin stewards and Head Waiter were the only shinning star throughout the cruise.
Children's Programs n/a
Miami, Florida
People are rude, parking is horrible and expensive. We were told by an attended to park in a lot and when we returned we were gated in with several other people from the cruise.
Did the Balamoral Island dolphin excursion and love it!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Not able to go due to weather.
Key West, Florida
It was just ok. Can't say that I would ever visit there again.

Don't book on this ship and it is in need of retirement.

1 Comment