First Time Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 01, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
I booked this cruise for my son and my best friend and her two boys. This ship was a little dated, but still beautiful. The staff was top notch! We got separate rooms but had asked to dine together. Somehow we were set into two different dining rooms at two different times! That was frustrating. :( Nassau, Bahamas was pretty, but getting of the boat into a barrage of people yelling at you to buy a tour! buy a necklace! or get your hair braided! Was very unnerving. Coco Cay seemed to have potential for a fun afternoon, but went downhill quickly when pouring rains came in. So that was cancelled. I had to argue a little to get a refund for an excursion that was cancelled that day- meanwhile my friend had no issues with it. Key West was beautiful! Nice weather, clean town, no one harassing you, I didn't want to leave!! All in all, a good vacation that I'll try again on a more updated ship!

Good food with loads of options

I wish they would have made announcements on board, so you knew what was happening when

The comedian was fantastic! The 70s dance was not my thing.

My son enjoyed the program, he is 11.

Everyone we met was delightful, except for the excursion guy who didn't want to give us a refund.

The ship is 25 years old and it's starting to show.

Room was in a great location!

The desserts on the bottom shelf of Cafe Latte-tudes are free, just ask!! The mud pie is THE BEST!