Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My trip to the BAHAMAS.

Sail Date: July 14, 2014

Me and my sister had an awesome time.I had the time of my life.I also had great experiences with royal Caribbean. My dinner was superb every night and the waiters wete exelent.I never knew people could come together and have the time of their lives.I really enjoyed the karaoke,and the rock climbing.I difently would come back in a heartbeat and am already missing it all showed what its like to live up every Night in the waters of the Caribbean. Thanks for an truely amazing experience ill never forget.Jack ..
The trip was perfect.
The waiters made you feel at home and was great to be around.
They took care of whatever was needed.
? N/a
I loved the pool and they cranked the music and showed they could thow down to party.
We went snorkling on a private island and loved cococay beach
They did a great job and I loved the animals made from the towels.

I loved the basketball court, and remember to have fun when onboard.