My trip to the BAHAMAS.

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 14, 2014
Me and my sister had an awesome time.I had the time of my life.I also had great experiences with royal Caribbean. My dinner was superb every night and the waiters wete exelent.I never knew people could come together and have the time of their lives.I really enjoyed the karaoke,and the rock climbing.I difently would come back in a heartbeat and am already missing it all.you all showed what its like to live up every Night in the waters of the Caribbean. Thanks for an truely amazing experience ill never forget.Jack ..

The waiters made you feel at home and was great to be around.

I loved the pool and they cranked the music and showed they could thow down to party.

Superb.

? N/a

They took care of whatever was needed.

The trip was perfect.

They did a great job and I loved the animals made from the towels.

I loved the basketball court, and remember to have fun when onboard.