RUDE INTERNATIONAL CRUISERS

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 14, 2014
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Cabin Number: 2076

There was a LARGE group of teenage girls from Argentina on the boat that made my trip a living hell.  They did not respect the fact that people actually sleep, running up and down the hall, screaming and talking loud at all hours of the night.  They couldn't understand that when an elevator door opens, one should allow people inside the elevator to get off before they all try to crowd in--I literally reached a point where I had to push my way out of the elevator on several occasions.  I am not sure what adults were with them, but whoever they were, they made themselves scarce for the whole trip.  On top of all this, their lack of English-speaking skills made trying to communicate their rudeness to them completely pointless.

With all of that said, the food was great.  The staff was great in taking care of our stateroom.  Even handling the onboard charges at the end of the trip was easy.  I would recommend that if one is looking to have a nicer cruise environment than the one we experienced, do your homework and ask about the composition of the ship's clientele.  I will next time I sail...

The food was plentiful and varied for just about any taste.

Our stateroom attendant was awesome!

The ship is showing its age (22).

We took the Paradise Island tour along with the tour of the island included. It was amazing! Our driver was excellent.
The weather was amazing, but hot. Be sure to find a place in the shade if you plan on spending more than a few minutes outside.
Take one of the trolleys. It'll prevent a lot of walking around aimlessly.