Worst customer service and worst cruise ever!!! do not sail with them!!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 12, 2014
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

I could not get on the cruise because they said I did not bring my I20. Before I go to the cruise I checked carefully on your website and it only told me to bring my passport and visa with multiple entries, which I did. I've saved my time and money for years to go to this cruise. I was really upset and did not get any refund from them. They never apologize. I am a travel agent and I am going to stop all of our tours with them. I'm also so disappointed of their customer service. I called for several times, the representatives were extremely rude and they could not solve my problem regarding the issue. They would refund or resechedule the trip for me. I would never sail with them because they just want to get your money and do not care about their customers at all! Do not cruise with them!!

do not sail with them! they are horrible!!!