Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruise

Sail Date: May 12, 2014

Room Type: Suite

The experience was everything it was advertised to be. The crew on the ship were the most helpful and friendly folks I have ever been helped by. I found the ports of call most interesting. The day on Coco Cay (Little Stirrup) was wonderful. Nassau was busy and exciting. Key West is just charming.

The actual cruise experience was interesting but not my cup of tea.  I will certainly cruise on Royal Caribbean again and look for trips that stop at a port every day.

I rated good because i have nothing to compare, but my jr suite was top hotel quality.
I guess I was set up by others influence. I found the food to be generally good but not the dining experience expected.
Absolutly everyone onboard was top notch. My highest regards.
Most of the thing suggested were lots of fun.
Children's Programs We did not have kids.
Onboard Activities See Entertainment & Activities.
They ports were my best time.
Worth the extra cost without a doubt.
Miami, Florida
The boarding process was much smoother than I had expected.
Fun town.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Very nice setup.
Key West, Florida
Loved the place.

Win money in the casino and pay for your cruise.