Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good but not great

Sail Date: May 12, 2014

The wait staff was amazing! However, the food was just okay. I ordered a steak one night and had to send it back three times before it was cooked properly. The staff at guest relations weren't too helpful. I had several questions, and I was told come back tomorrow. I noticed on my bank account that my card had been over charged. It did eventually drop off, but it did take some time. All of the stops along the way were incredible! However it would have been nice to have more time in Key West.
The wait staff was incredible! The other staff could take some tips from them.