Fantastic Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 20, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
This was my first cruise and I loved it, the only problem I had was on our way back to the states i got sea sick, the clinic area had pills for that so everything worked out fine. This was my first cruise but it won't be my last.

Don't Miss: the shops

Pros: Having everything right there on the ship: ie the shops, the different selections of food etc.

Cons: our cabin keep flooding from the toliet overflowing.. septic system needs to be updated.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.