Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

What a blast

Sail Date: May 20, 2011

I loved this cruise. It was my first cruise and i was absolutely blown away. Our wait staff sixto and luis were amazing and every other employee on the ship was amazing as well. I would highly recommend this ship to anyone looking to cruise

Pros: the excursions

Cons: expensive drinks

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

there was always something going on somewhere on the ship. it would be impossible to say that you had nothing to do on the majesty of the seas
the ship was always clean and had a very modernized look. There was so much to do i couldn't take it all in on our short three day cruise
the food was amazing and there was always soo much i was afraid i wouldn't fit in my clothes on the way home
our stateroom was nicer than i originally anticipated and the bed was so big! i loved our room
the ship staff was always friendly and helpful. I didn't once have anything negative to say about any of the staff
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
cococay was amazing. i highly recommend the wavejet tour, that was one of the highlights of my entire trip. the snorkeling here was awesome as well. so many coral and fish, rays too.
Don't Miss: wavejet tour
I loved nassau. the straw markets are where i bought almost all of my souvenirs. be careful of some of the locals trying to offer your drugs haha
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs bar. I got the yard and that made the day so much better