Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great time!

Sail Date: September 08, 2008

It's amazing that this is the oldest ship in the fleet! It makes me look forward to any other ship I may cruise in the future.

Pros: The amazingly friendly staff on the ship.

Cons: Royal Caribbean got rid of the chocolate fountain:(

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

The stateroom was clean and orderly. As anyone who has been on a cruise know, the rooms are nothing short of a cubby hole. The bathroom was a little "dirtier" than I like, but I think it had to do more with how old the rooms were rather than actual cleanliness. The shower curtain needed to be replaced.
The food was excellent!
Key West, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
A little disappointed that the snorkeling was cancelled but weather can't be predicted:)
Don't Miss: The slide was a blast.