A great time!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 08, 2008
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
It's amazing that this is the oldest ship in the fleet! It makes me look forward to any other ship I may cruise in the future.

The food was excellent!

The stateroom was clean and orderly. As anyone who has been on a cruise know, the rooms are nothing short of a cubby hole. The bathroom was a little "dirtier" than I like, but I think it had to do more with how old the rooms were rather than actual cleanliness. The shower curtain needed to be replaced.
A little disappointed that the snorkeling was cancelled but weather can't be predicted:)
Don't Miss: The slide was a blast.

Pros: The amazingly friendly staff on the ship.

Cons: Royal Caribbean got rid of the chocolate fountain:(

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!