Amazing cruise and beautiful ship! I give it 4 stars until I have more Royal Caribbean experiences to compare it to? But the Liberty of the Seas I would highly recommend and could not be more pleased with this excellent itinerary at every port of call!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Liberty of the Seas

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail date: September 15, 2019

Ship: Liberty of the Seas

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 6550

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

Beautiful Ship, Beautiful Itinerary and amazing staff and port of calls with the liberty of the seas!

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Ports of call

Falmouth, Jamaica

George Town, Grand Cayman

Galveston, Texas

Disembarkation

Traveler Photos

Loved the Liberty! Very beautiful ship! I couldn't be happier and I enjoyed Cozumel for my 2nd time, but it was my first of many with Royal Caribbean! Beautiful port of call in Cozumel, Mexico as always! Nice Oceanview Balcony Cabin "Falmouth, Jamaica" Beautiful and updated port of call! 5 star port of call from the shopping to the entertainment and construction of Falmouth port! Loved it! Beautiful port in Grand Cayman, but when the pier is finally constructed in the future plans? The port will go from 4 stars to 5?!