Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Great vacation!

Sail Date: August 14, 2016

We had a fabulous time on this ship! I honestly could have spent more days at sea. The food was great and service incredible! There were so many activities onboard from BINGO to rock climbing to the slides (great for both adults and kids) to unique entertaining shows in the evening. We loved the Royal Promendade which was a visually appealing row of restaurants, shops and bars. Although the cabins are small, I definitely recommend going for a balcony because it was worth it. We will definitely be back!

It was very clean. Of course the shower size could always be bigger as well, but that's understandable. I'd love to see the shelves improved in the closet. I was traveling with my mom and we both had a ton of shoes. Plus there are minimal drawers in the room. My only complaint would be the lack of storage space for non-hanging clothes.

Definitely plan ahead for the excursions so you know what you're doing. I also recommend the self-carry off the ship if you can as it gets you off a lot faster the last day. My Time Dining is also a great way to schedule your dinners and keep the same table/staff all week.

1 Comment