Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Liberty of the Seas - 7 Nights Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail Date: July 31, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Cabin: 9237

I would have rated my overall experience as excellent but the horrible Internet connection experience. Connection to the Internet to simply read my email was SO SLOW and TERRIBLE that I won't even refer it to my worst enemy! Quite frankly the performance of your internet service was the worst I have ever experienced in my over 25 years of experience in IT. We purchased 2 connections service for over $200.00 for the week. It was a rip-off and total waste.

Excluding the Internet connection service which was horrible.
Galveston, Texas
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras Did not visit Roatan due the hurricane warning
Belize City, Belize Did not visit Belize City due to Hurricane warning

DO NOT PURCHASE THE INTERNET SERVICE - IS A FRAUD!