Liberty of the Seas - 7 Nights Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 31, 2016
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

I would have rated my overall experience as excellent but the horrible Internet connection experience. Connection to the Internet to simply read my email was SO SLOW and TERRIBLE that I won't even refer it to my worst enemy! Quite frankly the performance of your internet service was the worst I have ever experienced in my over 25 years of experience in IT. We purchased 2 connections service for over $200.00 for the week. It was a rip-off and total waste.

Excluding the Internet connection service which was horrible.

DO NOT PURCHASE THE INTERNET SERVICE - IS A FRAUD!

Did not visit Roatan due the hurricane warning

Belize City, Belize Did not visit port