First time cruiser.....

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 31, 2016
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

For a first time cruiser this cruise exceeded my expectations. My wife and I celebrated our 38th anniversary,  we felt like royalty aboard this ship.  The sea world excursion was awesome.

Not enough of a variety, at times it seemed as we were eating the same thing but at different times and on different days. The food choices got a little boring.

Our room steward was the best. He made sure that we were well taken care of.

Be prepared to walk, walk, walk....This ship is huge😆
My wife and I enjoyed every minute ofor our time aboard this ship🤗

We never made it to this port due to bad weather
We never made it to this port due to bad weather
Be prepared for aggressive haggling. The business people tend to get very aggressive and rude. If you are going to shop stick with the plans of your shopping guide. Thanks Craig 😆