Can't wait until our next Royal Caribbean cruise!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 17, 2016
Cabin Number: 8606/8604

We absolutely loved our experience on Liberty of the Seas. I don't think it could've gone better! The ship was gorgeous, food wonderful, staff amazing, room just what I wanted! If you like bars, get the drink package. It is wonderful and worth the money. Since the ship is so huge, get the internet package to keep in touch with your party. Also, I think the excursions through RC are worth it. There was very little not to love on this trip. I think folks who write negative comments on the staff are just cranky. We loved the RC team!

You don't even need to pay for one of the extra cost restaurants. The included food was delicious!

Trivia! Bingo! Casino! LOVED IT ALL!

There were so many that were top of the line I can't remember all of their names!

My first balcony and would SO do it again! It was much bigger than I was used to and sitting on the balcony with a cocktail watching the sea go by was worth every extra penny!

Book as much as you can in advance, excursions, extras, dining-we missed out on the murder mystery dinner bc it was full. If you like bars, definitely recommend the drink packages. Since the ship is so huge, get the internet package to keep in touch with your party.