Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Can't wait until our next Royal Caribbean cruise!

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

Cabin: 8606/8604

We absolutely loved our experience on Liberty of the Seas. I don't think it could've gone better! The ship was gorgeous, food wonderful, staff amazing, room just what I wanted! If you like bars, get the drink package. It is wonderful and worth the money. Since the ship is so huge, get the internet package to keep in touch with your party. Also, I think the excursions through RC are worth it. There was very little not to love on this trip. I think folks who write negative comments on the staff are just cranky. We loved the RC team!

My first balcony and would SO do it again! It was much bigger than I was used to and sitting on the balcony with a cocktail watching the sea go by was worth every extra penny!
Due to the crowds and customs, it sucks no matter what line you're on. 4000 people getting on and getting off the ship...it's just part of it unfortunately.
Cozumel shopping was a bit intimidating with all of the "hey lady!" pressure but it was fun. Roatan Honduras was spectacular! Definitely want to go again! Costa Maya right off the pier was kind of blah but the beach excursion was very fun and the staff wonderful.
Trivia! Bingo! Casino! LOVED IT ALL!
There were so many that were top of the line I can't remember all of their names!
You don't even need to pay for one of the extra cost restaurants. The included food was delicious!

Book as much as you can in advance, excursions, extras, dining-we missed out on the murder mystery dinner bc it was full. If you like bars, definitely recommend the drink packages. Since the ship is so huge, get the internet package to keep in touch with your party.

1 Comment