Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Excellent, Wow!

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

This was our first time on the Royal Cruise. A lot of activities on the ship, very friendly staff. Excellent service. Our dinning servers were very friendly, respectful, smiley face all the time and it seemed to enjoy their job. It was a great cruise and will definitely do it again. The only suggestion I have is to install net over the basketball and soccer playground on twelve floor. We lost few balls to Gulf and we could not play any more until the next day. Also more time was scheduled for volleyball and basketball and not enough time for the soccer (only one hour a day). It was not fair and time scheduling should be divided equally at least between soccer and basketball. Anyhow, I will definitely refer this cruise to all my friends.

Comfortable, very clean, well designed I

I would recommend to arrive at the port at least 3-4 hours ahead of the time. It is much easier to check-in and enter the ship and relax until you are allowed to go to your room. No reason to wait in a long line to check-in.