Great staff, beautiful boat, good food

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Liberty of the Seas

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

Ship: Liberty of the Seas

Review Summary

Very nice boat, we loved our room with balcony.  Not at all cramped.  Staff we dealt w wee all very friendly and helpful.  You could tell that some really love what they do. Very easy vacation. Was very "organized" and efficient also. I could have Skipped the spa though. Atmosphere wasn't relaxing nor attractive.  Services were just fine, but not the pampering experience I was hoping for.  And I really wish they didn't try to sell me something with each treatment.

We are also fuddy-duddys and the music on the boat was too loud, (the only other cruise we've taken was on a bit smaller boat, more subdued atmosphere). The best way I can describe it is this felt like a stay at a mall, our other cruise felt like a nice hotel.  So a lot of this is no fault of the cruise-just differing taste/interest.

Ship Experiences

Oh! The slider does need to be greased or something. I'm sure I woke up our neighbors opening it to see sunrise.

Ports Of Call