Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second experience with Royal Carbbean

Sail Date: December 06, 2015

We took our first cruise in November 29th 1997, Western Caribbean, Majesty of Seas, Best ever!

This time start was not very pleasant, especially with Aloo Gobhi, on first Night Dinner! (Last cruise with Carnival, we had much better Indian food, which I mentioned to the Crew Group) However we, group of 11 (All Indians)had the privilege of meeting with The Chef Blasio Soos, from then on it was smoother sailing, every night, new Indian Dish, new snacks, My Hats off to the Chef, rest of the group, Albert; Alex; Rincard; Able (Red Coat);  Liliano from Romania, she took care of the room like no one else in our last 4 cruises.

I always did and have still great regards for Royal Caribbean cruise line and will travel again as we are planning to retire in May 2016.

Sam (Suresh) Sharma

Cabin / Stateroom Excellent! I would have preferred outside Cabin, was not available at that time, perhaps book early next time!
Children's Programs NA