Cruise

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 06, 2015

Overall the cruise was very nice.  There was plenty to do while on the ship and many excursions were available.  The food was good although I wouldn't say fabulous.  The staff was wonderful, always had a smile and were willing to do whatever needed to make you happy.

Lancelot and Alex tried to please us every night.

Neville did an excellent job of helping us.

It was very well attended. Every time we left I think Neville came in and straightened up
I wish there was a way to see more of Honduras.
We took the carriage ride in Belize City and while it was interesting to see that, I would have like to see more of the newer side of Belize.
Loved Cozumel, Would like to spend a couple of days here.