Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Disappointed Traveler

Sail Date: September 10, 2015

The ship looked somewhat dated. Also, I would liked have a little more shopping, i.e. Coach outlet, etc. for the at-sea days.   Also, everything was too expensive.  An 18% tip doesn't seem that bad, but when it is charged for each person in the cabin it could be excessive.  I enjoyed the shows.  The tours were nothing more than a bus ride around town.  The driver said very little and if he pointed out any landmarks, it was always after we had traveled a bit and I never got to see them.

I had hoped to upgrade my accommodations. said the best time to do that was when I boarded. Unfortunately, I was unable to upgrade then. The room was clean. We just had the staff change the bed once and kept the Do Not Disturb sign out because we did not need assistance.
I don't want to dress for dinner when I'm on vacation. However, the other dining was exceptional.

Be prepared to board the ship and go immediately into a drill. We had not eaten since 6:00 a.m. and it was after 4:00 p.m. before we could get a drink or anything to eat.

1 Comment