Wish every ship were like the Liberty

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Contributor Level: Third Mate

9 Night Canada & New England (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 10, 2015
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

I so enjoyed my cruises on Liberty of the Seas.  She is a beautiful ship with a wonderful crew that is the best we've had in years.  I must in particular point out the our server in the 5th floor dining room whose name is as lovely as she is.  It's Merry Chris and she's fabulous.  Unfortunately, this ship will not be sailing from Bayonne next year.  It will be the Anthem which is much larger.  I am going to call to find out details about the new ship to see if it will be a good choice for us.

lovely. Great attendant Irma.
I bought my husband a hand made walking stick in Nova Scotia. Great buy.