Great Vacation

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2015
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

I just returned from a 5 day vacation on the Liberty of the Seas and I will sum of my vacation with one word "wonderful". From the start to the finish of the cruise my family were recently impressed with the service, the staff, the food and the amenities of the ship. We were so impressed that we already booked our next cruise for next year.

We were a little worried that my kids (ages 10 and 8) would be disappointed with the cruise since they have only been on Disney cruises. To my surprise - the rock climbing wall, the flow rider, the various shows and activities in the Adventure Club kept my more than busy and occupied. We look forward to our next cruise on Royal Caribbean.

Take the shuttle over to Columbus Cove. Close to the waterpark and a little piece of heaven!