Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Great Entertainment, not so great service

Sail Date: April 06, 2015

The day of debarkation for the ports of call were chaotic and unorganized. No one knew what they were doing.  To make matters worse, some people on our EXACT same excursion from the same Ship (we were the only ship docked) paid less for the SAME EXACT excursion.  This bothered me and quite a few other guests aboard the vessel.  We were jammed into a line, very confused and while waiting for directions, began to talk and compare tickets.  Some people on our line did not even have the same ticket description or time as ours.  Then to find out they paid much less 1/3 less than we had for the same experience.  I really don't think I will cruise again with Royal Caribbean.  I felt ripped off with my experience to say the least.  We cruise every year and our group gets larger and larger.  I would not allow my entire family to be duped as I was on Royal Caribbean.  The entertainment aboard The Liberty of The Seas was excellent The cruise Director and staff were amazing and made sure everyone attending the shows had a wonderful time.  The food above The Liberty of The Seas was not good at all with the exception of the Rembrandt Dining Room.  The dining room staff went above and beyond their duties to ensure guest satisfaction.  The staff at the excursion desk were rude and unhelpful.  They should be more knowledgeable on what they are offering.  The only thing that saved me from being miserable were the shows and entertainment staff and the dining room staff.  Great Job!

Great Dining Room food, bad everywhere else
Mauricio and Patricio (Rembrandt Dining room)
Destinations were wonderful, the excursions were mediocre
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Beach was rocky, but not a great stop
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Dunn's River Falls is a must do! The guides were amazing! DVD is $40.00 be prepared

Don't book your excursions through Royal Caribbean!!!!