First Time Cruiser

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 26, 2014
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

My husband and I recently returned from a cruise on Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas.  As first timers, the cruise far exceeded our expectations.  Our inside cabin and bathroom were larger than expected and our porter, Jaseen was an absolute treasure!  As "foodies" the food and service in the Boticelli dining room far surpassed our expectations!  Unless you are a buffet lover, I would recommend staying away from the Windjammer and Jade Buffet... as it was a typical buffet quality.  The staff throughout the ship were friendly and helpful.  The bar staff were also very friendly and were well versed in making the most delicious cocktails!  I was pleasantly surprised to find ultra top shelf liquor throughout the ship!  We pre-paid for the all inclusive beverage package - which was a definite plus - and I would absolutely recommend purchasing. The Cruise Director, Activities Director and their staff were amazing and there was always some fun activity, and often times several simultaneously occurring on the ship. So whether you were on board to relax or play - Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas is a great vacation!!!

Better than expected!

There is something for everyone!

Always some fun activity going on. I highly recommend the In the Air show. And for those that are not easily offended... the Quest scavenger hunt is a MOST!

N/A

Very attentive!

Bigger than expected!

I would avoid the Windjammer and Jade Buffet.

The lines to Check-In were long!
We didn't visit the city - instead we visted a Cay went snorkeling at the Barrier Reef.
I would definitely recommend the mini-sub excursion! FYI - it is not actually a mini sub - you should definitely check it out!!!