Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Balcony - YES!

Sail Date: March 29, 2014

The cruise was great.  From the ship, "Liberty of the Seas", to the food and entertainment.  The last night presentation of "Saturday Night Fever" was Broadway on the seas!  My wife and I enjoyed the exercise room, it was high class.  Don't miss out, reserve your stateroom today.

High Class!
Broiled Lobster was great.
Nice size, enjoyed the balcony.
Enjoyed visiting with them at Dinner and Breakfast.
Watch the Ice Skating Show and don't miss "Saturday Night Fever"!

My wife and I traveled with two other couples. We all enjoyed eating on deck three for breakfast. You're waited on, a very nice way to start the day relaxed and not rushed.