The Balcony - YES!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 29, 2014
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

The cruise was great.  From the ship, "Liberty of the Seas", to the food and entertainment.  The last night presentation of "Saturday Night Fever" was Broadway on the seas!  My wife and I enjoyed the exercise room, it was high class.  Don't miss out, reserve your stateroom today.

Broiled Lobster was great.

Watch the Ice Skating Show and don't miss "Saturday Night Fever"!

Enjoyed visiting with them at Dinner and Breakfast.

High Class!

Nice size, enjoyed the balcony.

My wife and I traveled with two other couples. We all enjoyed eating on deck three for breakfast. You're waited on, a very nice way to start the day relaxed and not rushed.